Highrise Investment Group can provide a business loan for business owners throughout the United States. We know that America is nothing without the success of its small businesses. It is our goal to make the lending process as simple, efficient, streamlined and transparent as possible. If the process is frustrating for you, then it is also frustrating for us.
If you are a business owner in need of a business loan, here are some steps that you can take to improve your chances of qualifying. When it comes to your finances, be prepared. Be ready to provide the documentation needed that will present the financial history of your business.
Business loan basics
Here are some things to consider when applying for a business loan:
- Ensure your loan application shows why you deserve a loan. This means you need to provide all the financial details of your business. Strive to answer questions before they are asked. Make sure your balance sheet and cash flow statements indicate they have been reviewed or certified by your CPA when possible.
- Determine how much of a business loan you actually need. A business loan is provided with the goal of improving your business’ overall revenue. It is not provided for personal use.
- Show how you will use the capital from the business loan. Your total uses should equal the total loan amount.
- Know what your credit history shows. Before you apply for a business loan, make sure your credit history shows that you are financially responsible. If it contains anything negative, take steps necessary to resolve them.
- Use cash flow to bolster your business loan application. If your business has faced some tough times financially but is now thriving, let your cash flow speak to your ability to turn your business around. Your cash flow will indicate that you know how to manage your expenses and make improvements where needed to keep your business moving forward.
A small business loan can be used for working capital, new construction, renovation, refinance, to grow your business, enhance sales and marketing efforts, expand into new territories, buy new equipment or hire new people just to name a few uses. Highrise Investment Group is here to help you expand your business and take it to the next level. The capital provided for your business loan comes with long repayment terms that in turn reduce your monthly payments. It will help increase your cash flow that you can use to invest in and expand your business. It allows for a low down payment which helps you use your capital in areas of your business that need it the most. Loan terms can be anywhere from 10 years to 25 years with amounts from $350,000 to $8,000,000.
Business Loan Terms
|Eligible Locations:||Businesses throughout the United States|
|Industry Types:||Industrial, manufacturing, office, medical/professional, retail, hotels, gas stations/c-stores, franchise restaurants, and more|
|Loan Sizes:||$350,000 to $8,000,000|
|LTC/LTV||75% to 90% LTC/LTV|
|Closing Time:||30-45 days after receiving complete application and financial documents|
|Interest Rate:||Libor and Prime based|
|Loan Term:||10-25 years|
|Loan Fee:||Varies with amount of SBA loan; Conventional loan 1-2%|
|Amortization:||All loans are fully amortized with no balloon payments|
|Use of Proceeds:||Owner occupied commercial real estate: purchase, construction, renovation or refinance; machinery and equipment:
purchase or refinance; Franchise finance: acquisition, refinance, expansion and startup for select concepts and working